Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

Mark Wilson

PSI Woodworking Lathe Chisels

Rate this topic

I have a quick question for anyone who can hel me. Are PSI woodworking lathe chisels very good? I'm looking to purchase a set of chisels for my lathe for a reasonable price? Not wanting to spend a lot at moment but I need to get more than just the rougher and finisher chisels I have.

Edited by Ron Dudelston
tags added

Mark,

I started out with a "chisel set" but soon discovered that I didn't use most of them. In my opinion, you are better off being selective and spending the money only on the ones you will use.

Check out Woodcraft's Wood River collection, these are medium priced tools but will serve you well. Also, consider what type of turning you will be doing as there are specialized tools for different areas.