Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
markc1107

Teaching and Custom millwork

Rate this topic

I am a new member here, my name is Mark Carosiello...I am disabled veteran...I own a custom cabinet and furniture shop in Huntsville, Missouri. I am willing to donate my time and expertise to those who need to advance their knowledge in woodworking. I also can teach a basic cabinet and basic furniture to those who want to learn a dying trade. I can hold Skype lessons that will be live from my shop. This will be FREE OF CHARGE.

I am also willing to do customize millwork for those that have trouble finding just the right molding to complete that special project. The cost will be at a wholesale price. I also have a complete line of cabriole legs for those wanting to advance their shaping skills and create that special table. The legs are made from Douglas Fir Pine and will be raw and unfinished.