Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

John Moody

Mark one off the ToDo List

Rate this topic

Josh, my space is real tight.

I built it so the legs come off and the whole thing is then flat and can stand in the corner. I didn't attach it to the table just clamped it so it would be steady.

It is just a piece of melamine that is 2' x 4' so it give me a couple of feet in front of the blade and the same in the back of the blade.

Thanks

John

On 2/12/2017 at 5:03 PM, Gerald said:

Nice setup. I have the same resaw jig. How did you clamp it on , I do not see that in the pic

It is clamped per under the table. I attached at strip of wood on the bottom to be flush with the bottom of the table. Then I could take a clamp and pull it tight.  I hope that makes sense. 

On 2/12/2017 at 7:39 PM, Grandpadave52 said:

Nicely executed John...assuming you still have it? Like Gerald, I'm really interested in the re-saw jig too...

Assume with the new shop addition you can leave set-up now?

I probably could but but I still take it down. If not I just put stuff on it and then have to move the stuff!!:D