Milk Paint Cabinets Shaker Style

John Morris

I just recently had a call from a good customer of ours to build a washroom full of cabinets. We will be making one base unit, an upper to go above the base, then a smaller upper to go into a ceiling alcove above the washer and dryer.

The style is shaker/early American. All solid pine construction, ratchet style adjustable shelves, and milk paint.

Awww, yes, Milk Paint, ok guys, who has used it, and what are your great tips for a great finished project using Milk Paint! I don't want to see any links to articles or sites on how to use Milk Paint, I can do that, I know how to use Google! What I am looking for is first hand experience here on TPW of members who have used the process.

Thanks for any tips folks!!!!

John Morris

The Patriot Woodworker

/forums/uploads/ning-image001-11650-49.jpg">ning-image001-11650-49.jpg?width=90

OK Lew, you broke my number one rule in this discussion, LOL! But hey, who can argue about a link directing us to our premier sponsor Woodcraft!!!!! Thanks Lew.

Lewis Kauffman said:

http://blog.woodcraft.com/2012/10/arizona-woodcraft-supports-sonora...

Maybe they can help.

Lew Kauffman-

Wood Turners Forum Host

Rolling Pin photo crop3_zps88fb0af9.jpg?width=100

Time Traveler and Purveyor of the Universe's Finest Custom Rolling Pins!

John Morris

The Patriot Woodworker

/forums/uploads/ning-image001-11652-91.jpg">ning-image001-11652-91.jpg?width=90

you gotta do what you gotta do...

John Morris said:

OK Lew, you broke my number one rule in this discussion, LOL! But hey, who can argue about a link directing us to our premier sponsor Woodcraft!!!!! Thanks Lew.

Lewis Kauffman said:

Archived