Combat Veterans In Crisis Need Your Help, Through Your Woodworking.

Steve, that is completely awesome my friend!!!!!! What wonderful items to go up for the benefit of our vets! I am sure they will fly off the auction block in no time. That was  nice touch with the USC plate, and even though CA does require both plates, nobody pays attention to it, I don't even think law enforcement cares.

Your dad would be proud Steve, and thanks again so much for your participation sir!!!!

Catherine Helshoj told us there will be a follow up of how well our crafts did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:07 PM, Bob Woodworker said:

John, I recently joined this wood working site and saw your notice past the August deadline. Will this be an annual event? I would like to make a carving for a future auction. Thanks, Bob.

Bob, I am completely sorry for missing your inquiry.

Thanks so much for your interest, this is what we are all about! So, this specific project may not happen again, it's was kind of a one off time event. But we loved it, it was fun and the cause was great, as you can see.

But, we do have events that happene through out the year, so please check your newsletter when we send it, and check back here often, because we will get another event up and running again soon that will benefit our disabled veterans. And, I have no doubt, that we'll have to call on our members to help out, so please sir, standby, and we'll all know soon what our next mission is!

John, Thanks for getting back to me. I belong to the Delaware Valley Wood Carvers in Pa. and our group carves sections for a walking cane that is auctioned off through the sale of chances to win the cane. This occurs at our annual wood carving show in February of each year and the proceeds are sent to support our veterans.   It was nice to see The Patriot Woodworker site also involved in supporting our service men and women. Thanks again and I will keep my eye out for future events, Bob. 

31 minutes ago, Bob Woodworker said:

John, Thanks for getting back to me. I belong to the Delaware Valley Wood Carvers in Pa. and our group carves sections for a walking cane that is auctioned off through the sale of chances to win the cane. This occurs at our annual wood carving show in February of each year and the proceeds are sent to support our veterans.   It was nice to see The Patriot Woodworker site also involved in supporting our service men and women. Thanks again and I will keep my eye out for future events, Bob. 

Bob, we may be starting a new campaign to help these great folks out at:

We'll be calling all hands on this one very soon.

Thanks Bob!