Friday, May 2nd, What's on Your Patriot Woodworker Agenda?

May already can you believe it? Maybe the snow is melting away and some of you can finally get outside and enjoy some nice weather.

I have been a little scarce on the board the past week and a half. We have been in full blown production mode with all hands on deck in the shop. I have a two day show this weekend and then another two day show in two weeks. I will be having knee replacement on the 14th of this month so I have been trying to get everything made and teach the boys how to so they can cover for me at the show in the 17th and 18th.

So we have made.32 cutting board, 10 bread dipping trays, 16 cheese boards and almost three Big Green Egg Tables. So we have had the dust flying in the shop. My DIL and wife, both named Beth, have been running the drum sander almost non stop. Josh and I have been gluing boards, and Andrew and Josh were working on the Green Egg Tables. About the only break was stopping to empty the dust collector which was filling up quickly.

ning-cuttingboards-2902-80.jpg

18 Cutting boards in those two stacks.

ning-cuttingboard2-2902-30.jpg

Nine more on this table just getting oiled last night.

ning-breadboards-2902-95.jpg

Bread boards and cutting boards getting oiled.

ning-breadboards2-2902-53.jpg

Bread boards finished.

ning-img-3474-2902-83.jpg?width=750

ning-greeneggtable2-2902-80.jpg

ning-3rdgreeneggtable-2902-14.jpg

And the Cheese Boards with an Antique spreading knife.

ning-cheeseboards-2902-83.jpg

So our shop has been quite busy and we will be at two shows this weekend.

What is going on in Your Patriot Woodworker Shop this weekend? Please share with us your projects and what you will be working on. Share pictures of your projects as we here at TPW love to see what you are making.

So come on and post those pictures here and tell us about your Patriot Woodworker Plans.