Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Our local PBS channel is showing the series "Rough Cut with Fine Woodworking". I never enjoyed the version with "Tommy Mac". I guess he was just way too different than Norm. Anyway, this series, IMO, is a little better. Looks like it is shot in the shop that was built for the previous series. 

 

The new host is Tom McLaughlin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught most of it too Lew...+1 on all your assessments.

Was he building the cherry hall/foyer table on the episode you saw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only PBS station I have on the dish hasn't picked it up yet, don't know if they ever will. I can get another OTA, but they haven't started showing it yet; I'm thinking they might. Problem is I have to remember when it's on to watch it. A lot harder than just recording it and catch it when you can.  I think it's streaming on line, but I'm not much for watching TV shows like that. That said, I would like to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

I caught most of it too Lew...+1 on all your assessments.

Was he building the cherry hall/foyer table on the episode you saw?

Yes, that's the one our local PBS station ran on Saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 3:36 PM, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

The only PBS station I have on the dish hasn't picked it up yet, don't know if they ever will. I can get another OTA, but they haven't started showing it yet; I'm thinking they might. Problem is I have to remember when it's on to watch it. A lot harder than just recording it and catch it when you can.  I think it's streaming on line, but I'm not much for watching TV shows like that. That said, I would like to see it.

I live so fur in the backwoods, it'll be a week later fore we can pick it up.

Aw the sweet sound of nature, earth worms makin their way up & down.

Mocking birds and crows fightin over which one gits to lite in the tator patch to pick them little round bugs offn the tator blooms.

What you aint never seen a tator bloom, must send u to school er somethn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ol Buck said:

little round bugs

Never mind the little round bugs...train them to eat the big worms off the tomato plants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2018 at 9:30 PM, Ol Buck said:

What you aint never seen a tator bloom, must send u to school er somethn?

You plant 'em eyes up or down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, p_toad said:

tomato plants.

 

On 4/21/2018 at 9:30 PM, Ol Buck said:

tator blooms.

Tomato, potatoe...both taste like they've been grown in the dirt.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


About us

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our veterans and active duty both here in the United States and in Canada, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. So please, join us! Please click on Join The Patriot Woodworker's.

 

We support MWTCA, preserving tools and implements from the past.

M-WTCA Logo.gif

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

Visit us on Facebook

×