The Patriot Woodworker Official Gathering (Polling for Potential Dates)

Potential dates  

11 members have voted

1. 1. I've picked all Sat. dates for the summer months.

This poll is closed to new votes

OK, lets try this out. I'm posting the dates for a potential gathering as described in the other post.

What I'm listing here are the Saturday dates (only guessing that's the best day, but I can change that if needed). What I would like is that IF you think you can come, vote for the date that seems best. I'll do more polls if needed to further refine the choices. If I can give you the option to vote for multiple dates (my first time doing a poll) I'll do that as well. So lets see how this goes. (grain. The resulting wood displays a cathedral pattern on the face of the board.">PS to John, I'm assuming you want this to be in the Free for all sections, and I don't see the ability to add tags like you wanted in those posts)

Anyway, vote for the dates above in the poll:

@Fred W. Hargis Jr...Great job and Thanks for the ideas; TPW Gathering & Poll. This is exciting...(keep in mind, I don't get out much:D)

I haven't looked, but is there a end date set for this poll?

Fyi...for me Saturday's in June probably won't work; With school ending late May, depending on the tennis team success, Sectional, Regional and???; Also the summer swim team starts practices in May and pretty much runs the entire month of June. The last Saturday might be possible? Unfortunately I won't have a schedule for SS until late May.

I'm open to possible dates on a Friday too if needed. Monday's are not good (for anything).:lol: Regardless, I will do most anything reasonably possible to make the 1st Annual Patriot Woodworker Summer Fest.

6 minutes ago, Fred Wilson said:

John, I have to check my "social calendar" before I can vote.   ok?  (She is not here right now  :) )

Oh hey Fred, you don't have to rush, this is Fred Hargis's deal not mine. I was just anxious to see yall use our new polling feature. It's like nobody wants to votes, you guys are waiting for that first one to dip their toe in the water or something.

Also, don't forget, you guys can change your vote too. It's not locked in forever. But Fred Hargis will have to determine when the date lock is, I would imagine though you all have about a month or more to vote, change your vote, etc etc. At least if you all start voting now, then Fred could hone in on a time span, then take away half those dates, and have the vote again. 

13 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

What I would like is that IF you think you can come, vote for the date that seems best.

It's all tentative Al, if you even think you may be interested, cast the vote, nothing is locked in. What we are doing here is giving Fred Hargis the courtesy of at least an interest list, and potential dates. You don't have to be certain.

25 minutes ago, John Morris said:

pick a date will ya!!!!!!!!

Wish I could, but just a bit early for me to commit until I have more information...

BTW, just took another look...08/11 is DEFINITELY out that will be our 90th wedding anniversary...45 for her, 45 for me.:lol:

3 minutes ago, John Morris said:

just an interest list is all, if you even think you can go, or are the least bit interested, pick a date, nothing is locked in.

Oh I know that...I've already committed to making every possible effort to attend. I just want to be realistic on a date I truly believe I can be there.

From the post, I believe Fred is gathering data in an effort to narrow the window down from June through September.

I personally need until end of April before I can commit. I was just trying to be honest & up-front based on what I know of my summer schedule at this point in time.