8 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

That's so cool Ron, 'er Sarge. Bet this brings back a lot of memories:)

Thanks for sharing this memory with us.

You got the rank right, Dave.  I made E-4 when I was overseas. By the way, I loved that bike.  Our apartment was just across Barksdale Blvd. and maybe a mile from where I worked so I rode to work almost every day.

4 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

:PSitting here wondering if there is any hair under that hat.....

We'll, the hairline was receding at that point.  When I was overseas, the hair was really put my for the military. We were working 12 hour shifts, 28 days straight and the three days off.  We then shift to the opposite 28 day shift.   Haircuts weren't a big priority. We were busy keeping B-52s loaded with bombs.   

Gosh Ron, Except that you're holding your daughter, and the insignia on the pocket, that could be a picture of me when I was in the Air force. That slim build, the 3 stripes and the sun glasses look familiar. Not like that anymore. :D Boeing was still testing the B 52's across the runway during my time in the Air force.

Ron, I hope your daughter has a copy of that picture. It will probably mean as much to her as it does to you. Just a thought, you could try a modern day re-enactment of that photo, bike could turn into a motorcycle ? Sorry, that’s just how my mind kinda works.