Anybody want to make a bet

Smallpatch

55 minutes ago, Smallpatch said:

I'm giving that team, forgot the name but Grady is the QB and giving 20 points if anyone wants to bet. My number is BR 549

If I was a betting man I would bet that I don't see any of the game and could not care who wins.  I'll be in the shop all day.

1 hour ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Anybody come out ahead.

From what I saw on the news this AM, City/Businesses/People of Philly didn't..."exuberant fans" trashed the city in "celebration." News ticker stated the Philly police greased all the lamp poles with hydraulic oil to keep people from climbing them to do even more stupid stuff.:o

I suspect they'll be several Darwin Award candidates from Philadelphia too. :rolleyes: Insane world we live in when celebration = destruction...guess I'm too old to get it.:unsure:

I know most of you here didn't have any interest in the game.  You actually missed a very well played game by both teams offensively, but in the end, the Eagles defense made the difference. The Pats lost to a very well coached team, and I know the Eagles feel they were made to earn the victory. As for the Eagles fans,  SHAME ON YOU ! As Artie said, Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles.

I'm still  wondering why Malcolm Butler wasn't allowed to play. Could he have made a difference ? Guess we'll never know.

Seems a lot of fans are upset about the Malcolm Butler affair. Still no answers. If this was a disciplinary thing by Billicheck, it was the wrong discipline at the wrong time. 

It looks like Detroit and Indianapolis will be the big gainers next year, with the Pats loosing their offensive and defensive coordinators  to them, as head coaches. And, I'm guessing that Butler might be interested in work elsewhere. Just thinking!:(

Archived