Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! January 29th, 2018

John Morris

Did a little clean-up in the garage Saturday; finally put the battery charger and 50' extension cord back in place from excessive use earlier in the month; Bad decision. Noticed the truck Voltmeter was flat-lined while driving home from church yesterday...so drug out cord, charger and hooked to truck while I R&R'd and chased down an alternator; Advance Auto/CarQuest saved the day...kept the streak alive for 2018 with some type of failure each weekend/week.

Swim sectional prelims, Thursday night, finals Saturday afternoon. Step-father's 91st birthday on Tuesday; youngest grandson has 102o fever this AM; Dr appt. in the works...worried he might have the flu this time. Winter weather returns later in the week so shop time has been canceled until further notice...

Since it's Monday, I think I'm going to call in sick today...severe case of Mood Poisoning.

I finally got the table saw put together. I was really tempted to run something through it, but I am going to wait to get the DC hooked up. I also started on the under table cabinet for my TS storage- mainly fitting and figuring how big I can make it. I still need to re-arrange the tools on the wall. Busy week at work so I may not get much shop time in this week, but we will have to see what happens. 

8 hours ago, John Morris said:

Keep us up to date on the Grand please,

Good news is he does not have the flu...bad news, he has strep throat...

Antibiotics, Root Beer Popsicles plus the sucker from the doctor's office is easing his plight:P

He wasn't happy the Doctor was out of both blue & red suckers although that was offset by not going to Daycare.:D