Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Waxing Moon

Test of Patience

Rate this topic

Congratulations to those two fine young men. 

And, those boxes ain't half bad, neither. They will surely cherish them. 

Wow, a nice tribute to 2 fine young men.

Kudos to you and your family. We are thankful for their service. Those boxes are true works of art.

Super great work on the boxes - as has been said, they will cherish them forever

You passed the test beyond all measures Ed..Beautiful and fitting tributes to two well deserving young men. Thanks to them for their service to our nation.

Edited by Grandpadave52

We thank them for their service, Ed. I'm sure the boxes will be treasured. As usual, the boxes are magnificent.

WOW!!!!!!!! Those are absolutely beautiful! @Waxing Moon, what an honor, for all involved. Your true test of patience certainly paid off.

If I may ask, what capacity for the President were they serving? Guard, intel, forward obs? Just curious. It's a great picture too, that one goes in the family history tree for generations, my goodness!

Thank you!  I gotta tell ya, though.... I could do the rest of my time and never paint another star and I'd be OK with that....  

As for the twins capacity....  Well, we never really knew.  Their security clearance dictated that they couldn't discuss and we just left it at that.  Maybe one day they will be able to share stories.

Great job, and a fine tribute to those outstanding young men!