Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
HandyDan

Darwin Awards

Good news....I didn't see my name on the list.:P

Every year when I read the Darwins awards, I gotta admit, I do feel pretty smart.

some of those are just too much...

Glad I wasn't on that bus. They might have kept me there:blink::lol:

5 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

Dave, we're both safe....for a while, anyway.:lol:

:D:lol::D well at least until the Honorable Mention or the next list comes out.:P

I always get nervous when I hear the words "...and the winner is..."

On 1/16/2018 at 2:29 PM, HandyDan said:

When his .38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

6 hours ago, Cal said:

Now Dave, don't take this wrong... but how would we know if you were on the list or not?

Au contraire my southern dwelling friend...look at the  #1 "People's Choice" winner for this year. Granted, he went above and beyond to get his name in print and set the bar pretty high for the rest of us, but being retired I have plenty of time to ponder my own stupidity.:lol:

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Au contraire my southern dwelling friend...look at the  #1 "People's Choice" winner for this year. Granted, he went above and beyond to get his name in print and set the bar pretty high for the rest of us, but being retired I have plenty of time to ponder my own stupidity.:lol:

I stand corrected:blush:

Now, if you would just call this stuff back that I woke up to this morning... I would be much appreciative!

IMG_1427.jpg

1 hour ago, Cal said:

Now, if you would just call this stuff back that I woke up to this morning... I would be much appreciative!

:oBummer...that just doesn't seem right...

No, no recalls in the offerings...Sorry. Except for about three days during the brief thaw, we've had plenty on the ground since Christmas Eve.

Maybe this will help...61d 17h 14m 42s 'til Spring

2 hours ago, Cal said:

I stand corrected:blush:

IMG_1427.jpg

I'm not seeing anything wrong in this picture?

We are just sharing!!! :D

ENJOY the snow while it last !!!!!!