Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Wil

What's on your workbench.....diet.

Rate this topic

Any thoughts on taking the "What's on your workbench" in the general woodworking space and starting a fresh version each month?   The current installment is 16 months of info and 12 pages long.    A bit knarly for those of us who use phones instead of computers to read.   Thx.

As more of us are using phones for social communications, this probably makes good sense. 

I have my setting adjusted to get an email when there is a new post. It takes me directly to the comment. The downside is I get lots of emails.

Very interesting Will, hmmm, very interesting indeed. Give me a day ok? I'll ponder.

Can you hear me ponder? Ponder ponder ponder, smoke coming off the top of my head right now, thanks for the suggestion Wil!

I'm hearing a loud grinding noise.....

No worries John.  Was just a thought that hit me while perusing the site over coffee this AM.   

12 minutes ago, p_toad said:

just had to ask:  Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Could be! Depending what yer pondering, I am always up for a little challenge to organize and make our forums completely awesome! What you pondering Peter!

7 hours ago, John Morris said:

Depending what yer pondering

image.png.c01759aa8044309c21d9dbc359111d3a.png

Sorry, my "brain" was off on another channel.  :lol:

Still pondering, I have not forgot Wil!

Couldn't we just create a new topic each month. Like "February's Workbench"

Simple guys have simple ways. I qualify.:rolleyes:

Edited by Gene Howe