The Patriot Woodworker Themes (Resolved)

John Morris

Dear Patriot Woodworker's, we will be moving permanently from the "Patriot Woodworker - Light" theme to the "Patriot Woodworker - Custom (default)" theme, we were going to hold a vote on this change, but our stats indicate that we have only 7 users still using the standard default theme and the rest are using the the Custom theme.

We will only be maintaining one theme for our own sanity purposes, thus the need to move to our newest them "Patriot Woodworker - Custom (default)" theme.

Thank you for your patience while we worked this out, and we hope you'll get accustomed to our newest Custom theme with color and back ground alternatives that you can assign for your own use!

The elimination of the standard theme "Patriot Woodworker - Light" will take place tonight on January 5th, 2018

Change is good as long as it doesn't affect me:lol:

After forcing myself to at least try the custom theme a few weeks back, when I revisited the "Light" theme for a day, I realized the Custom was the better version (at least for me).

If it maintains your sanity :P and cuts unnecessary expense it's what needs to be done...

Besides we can come up with other creative ways to drive you insane:rolleyes:

Thanks John for the heads-up.

55 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

I made the switch.  Couple days and I won't remember what the light theme looked like.

Shucks Dan, in a couple of days, I won't remember this thread or that there was ever a Light theme.

Speaking of light, I think I forgot to turn one off in the bathroom...gotta go check.

3 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Shucks Dan, in a couple of days, I won't remember this thread or that there was ever a Light theme.

Speaking of light, I think I forgot to turn one off in the bathroom...gotta go check.

Why? You're just going to turn it back on again in a little bit! :blink:

3 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

That was until Maud told him he was peeing in the refrigerator.

When I was a troubled youth pre adulthood, living with Dad in our lil trailer behind a friends home, came home drunk off my rear and passed out on the front porch, must a woke up in the middle of the night sometime and stumbled into that little ol trailer and proceeded to pee in the frigerator, closed it, walked back out to the porch and passed out again, dad told me all about it the next day. Hungover and dumping my guts all over the place, he made me drag that lil frig out front, and clean it all up, while cleaning it all up, I did notice however that I must of pulled the vegetable drawer out and did my business in it, because it was all pretty much contained in the drawer, hey, even drunk I knew where it had to go!:lol:

Dad still reminds me now and then, it's funny now. Back then it wasn't, I had issues.:D Army straightened all that out though.

Why are drunks attracted to the refrigerator for peeing? You got me! I can only think I was hungry and made it to the frig then forgot why I was there, and figured hey, since I'm here, I gotta pee!

Probably more info then you all wanted to know, but hey, we are family here right?:)

23 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

Both.  In the middle of the night and in the middle of the night after a late night out.

OK! Here's how you solve the problem. Sleep during the day and stay up all night. That way you won't be getting up in the middle of the night to go...you'll already be up!  :D

See problem solved.