Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Gene Howe

Humor

MAN , Thats SICK !!!:lol::lol:

JES WHAT I NEEDED!!

Twisted....:lol::D:lol::D

On 12/30/2017 at 11:20 AM, lew said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I COPIED AND PASTED THE ENTIRE STORY / PIECE INTO AN EMAIL AND SENT IT!!  AINT GOT NOT ONE REPLY SO FAR. 

IS HUMOR DEAD? HAS EVERYONE GOT SO FAR IN DEPT, NOTHING IS HUMOROUS TO'M?

Maybe the're still laughing .------------------------------------------------- or gagging.:lol:

16 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Minnesota.

She said that since early this morning, the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping far below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken old fool in.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Gene Howe said:

She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let the drunken old fool in.

another SNORK

That's why I only go out while my wife is at work and always take my keys with me.:lol: