Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
steamshovel

printer ink cartridge

Someone posted where I could buy ink on line and I lost the link. I tried search and could not find anything. I know I know I was at the front of the class when I passed my stupid test. Oh yea I got a perfect score. Seems like 1 2 3 or A B C may have been in the ink makers name?

Can anyone remember?

Preston

Lew:

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'm not sure if its the site or not. But I will check it out.

Preston

Lew:

I don't know how you do it. You are on this one correct. I do thank you for your time. If this site gives out medals you deserve a bushel basket full. 

Thanks again

Preston

steamshovel I got here as fast as I could. But I took the wrong bus... We buy our PI from 

HP but that's what brand printer we have. Sometimes its cheaper than Sams club.

Also if you have an HP  the XL's last much longer than the regular packages... and not every time do you have to replace both the color and the black at the same time..Also took me a few years to figure that out.....

Lets see some carvings.......

Do your homework.  Know the exact Model Number..  Then contact Amazon.  Look at all of them.  Some very good buys embedded in their ads..

Larry

I've been getting my ink from  www.inkfarm.com  and have been very satisfied with the product, their good service (w/free shipping) and especially the price.  My last order saved me 75% off the local office supply pricing...who doesn't like a bargain?