Got my clock glass inside a frame

Smallpatch

IMG_9704.JPG.bf7de2e4a7ec26d4e0402b8e63812673.JPG

IMG_9703.JPG.f18b1c4311e1985d6ccae07e89790f7a.JPG

Now I want to draw out something small to carve around the edges or not? Got to keep it in prospective... what ever that means.

This is new and different to me so the brain feelers are out there?

Fred, a regular scroll saw can't do this so the reason for the cnc in front of it.

Edited by Smallpatch

Mike you must have been looking over my shoulder..

When I do anything different, I take pictures, put them on the computer so I can study what I did and think on it for a while...

So this is in the thinking period.IMG_9708.JPG.b1b6d7dbe43e02c355c1c38abc062ff6.JPG

Those pieces will get carved a little and some of the gaps will go away when things are attached but this is to take some of the height out of using wood to house the curved lens..  I didn't think it looked like I had planned so a little shuffling going around in what little brain I got left.. Things like this is not what a person can do when he is trying to make a living so now its all play time...

You lost me there Lew, how far down are you looking and under what pieces?

Camera bag Lew. Daughter gave me the Canon 300 with the bag some years ago. The camera is little and can get lost and it tries to stay in that bag when not needed.. Samsonite it says. I leave it in a drawer under the table saw and I think it helps keep the dust off? You can find it in most all the pictures I take. I even had a foot and a shoe in one shot the other day.!!

Wow, the other day coming back from the doc in Abilene couple week ago one of the tall electric windmills was on fire and it happened to be the closest to the highway. This field has 350 of those things...It made a great fire and a beautiful picture with all that fiberglass burning .. Wife took a few pictures with her cell phone but we can't get it loaded on my computer to show you...There for a few years they had a couple of really tall cranes to service and repair those things  but we are almost certain they changed their strategy and forgets the up keep and lets them catch fire when the bearings get too hot and in turn catches every thing in the head house burns up ,then uses the insurance to pay for new ones..

Its real easy to spot the ones fixin to catch fire for lots of dark oil starts collecting under the head house running down the hugh cylinder towers. And we can see this for a few weeks before the fire....We go through there about once a week but can never remember to take my camera....Wife did get me a cheap cell phone from Walmart but its always run down and never leaves the desk by the computer.