Has any body ever took the time to tell a company

Smallpatch

especially a fast food establishment how good their food has become.  Years ago I would go out of my way so I would not have to stop at Taco Bell and eat their food. Well times have changed and now this has become the place of choice for my wife and myself...

Last week while eating there I noticed on their receipt they were asking for comments, good and bad. Take our survey if you don't mind....So I did.  For two hours my little mind was reliving all the things I appreciated about  the experiences of being in Taco Bell....Two surprises, VA discount for one but the most interesting surprise was two senior drinks total cost was 50 cents total...refills included.

But the most surprising experience so far which included about six stops there in the six weeks of doctor browsing was after sampling all of the items on their menu was the taste....For years I would not set foot inside their buildings because of the terrible tasting food...and we did make it a point of ordering most all on the menu's in those 6 trips there.....

Okay, this was  just some of the things I went through to explain how they had changed for the better. Now we think they have the best tasting food of all... I typed and typed then I got down to about the last page of their survey and then they said I had exceeded their 1200 character limit in typing so I try to go back and cut out some of my good comments I was giving them then all of a sudden it said I had exceeded the time limit and it all disappeared...Two hours of high fives and hur- raws.     

Life is a bitch........

7 minutes ago, Smallpatch said:

I forgot to add, then we drive to Dairy Queen for the best soft served ice cream. 

I told my wife after we retired, now there is no excuse to have to drive past a Dairy Queen , ever again...

Love their Blizzards and that Brownie Delight. And, those that serve other food have some great sandwiches. 

1 hour ago, Smallpatch said:

I forgot to add, then we drive to Dairy Queen for the best soft served ice cream. 

I told my wife after we retired, now there is no excuse to have to drive past a Dairy Queen , ever again...

I drive past the Dairy Queen daily ! They've closed for the winter. :(

2 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

We go to Dairy queen more than we should. Only way I can maintain this fine physique. Anyway when I want to go to dairy Queen I start singing ( I Love Dairy Queen ) over and over. Now I am a bad singer so every one says lets go to Dairy Queen and my day is made. I agree with Smallpatch-never drive by a Dairy queen.

Preston

I used to get enchiritos from Taco Bell years ago and then the did away with them.  I didn't eat there for a long time until I found out the had smothered burritos which was similar just bigger.  Went for one tonight since the subject was brought up and I hadn't had one in a few weeks.  Well they did away with the smothered buritos but would I like and enchirito?  Really?

10 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

Al are we talking about the same thing? I've never heard of a fast food being closed for the winter? I did have to look up where you live and maybe the weather affects many businesses in your end of the world....?? 

Heck, even the nearest Sonic closes for the winter here. It's fairly common to see DQ closed.

Archived