new here

eazygeezer

9 minutes ago, eazygeezer said:

pick all your brains for tips

Welcome aboard "eazy..." Always room for one more around the virtual workbench. A lot of very gifted, talented and accomplished woodworkers on this site...wish I was one of 'em but alas gotta' ways to go myself so don't pick to hard on my brain. Several here who collect, restore and sometimes even use old tools so you should find that to your liking. Jump in, ask away and post pictures when you can. We love pictures here...

Speaking of love, several here "love donuts" too and really enjoy it when the new guy or gal brings them to share...I'll take chocolate covered myself.:lol: Hope to see you around the "bench" often.

Edited by Grandpadave52

21 minutes ago, eazygeezer said:

and pick all your brains.....

could ya leave mine alone.. barely got enough for me...

just the same.... Welcome Lee...

glad ya made it...

wha'ja got on the work bench...  some here thrive on pictures... (I think it's because of reading abilities but what the hey)...

could you send my share of the donuts to some of the others here... same for any pie and ice cream...

they will let ya know who they are...

Edited by Stick486

I can't add much more then the guys have said already. So, I'll just add my welcome to the list.

By the way, I've decided to give up the pie and ice cream for now, I have to lose some weight in preparations for the Christmas holidays. What I can't believe is Stick wanting to share! Amazing!

Anyway, don't be afraid to jump right in. Your woodworking skills are not as important as a good sense of humor, here.

6 hours ago, eazygeezer said:

extra one for stick as a thanks for the invite!!

thanks for the offer...

could you give that to somebuddy else as a 12 pack won't go all that far here...

6 hours ago, eazygeezer said:

will probably have a reorganize

this place is ate up w/ shop ideas...

Show Us Your Woodworking Shops