Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Hey everyone, new to the site. Can't wait to develop my skills and pick all your brains for tips and hints on how to improve:)

9 minutes ago, eazygeezer said:

pick all your brains for tips

Welcome aboard "eazy..." Always room for one more around the virtual workbench. A lot of very gifted, talented and accomplished woodworkers on this site...wish I was one of 'em but alas gotta' ways to go myself so don't pick to hard on my brain. Several here who collect, restore and sometimes even use old tools so you should find that to your liking. Jump in, ask away and post pictures when you can. We love pictures here...

Speaking of love, several here "love donuts" too and really enjoy it when the new guy or gal brings them to share...I'll take chocolate covered myself.:lol: Hope to see you around the "bench" often.

Edited by Grandpadave52

21 minutes ago, eazygeezer said:

and pick all your brains.....

could ya leave mine alone.. barely got enough for me...

just the same.... Welcome Lee...

glad ya made it...

wha'ja got on the work bench...  some here thrive on pictures... (I think it's because of reading abilities but what the hey)...

could you send my share of the donuts to some of the others here... same for any pie and ice cream...

they will let ya know who they are...

Edited by Stick486

Hi Lee,  Welcome to the USA and TPWW. You'll find a variety of talent here, from the wanna be's to the have been's, but mostly you'll find some highly skilled woodworkers. Join in with your questions, answers, photos, and just plain socializing. The friendliest woodworking site anywhere.

I can't add much more then the guys have said already. So, I'll just add my welcome to the list.

By the way, I've decided to give up the pie and ice cream for now, I have to lose some weight in preparations for the Christmas holidays. What I can't believe is Stick wanting to share! Amazing!

Anyway, don't be afraid to jump right in. Your woodworking skills are not as important as a good sense of humor, here.

30 minutes ago, schnewj said:

What I can't believe is Stick wanting to share!

believe it..

it's fact...

That means Dave is really going to put on some weight fast. The major competition is gone.:lol:

23 minutes ago, It Was Al B said:

The major competition is gone.

we're still here...

Edited by Stick486

3 hours ago, Stick486 said:

could you send my share of the donuts to some of the others here... same for any pie and ice cream...

I ain't buying it...it's some kind of trick...

I don't know what or how or when but I know when I least expect it to expect it

no trick...

Nope, no trick on my part. The best I can hope for is to lose 5 and keep the gain under 10, so, no extras. Besides, Dave needs the extra calories!

Chow down on all of those virtual doughnuts, providing Lee sends them, enjoy, Dave!

Gonna' guess my doctor will tell me something quite different tomorrow...

Pardon the doubt and accusation

Welcome to the forums.   All are welcome to this strange wonderful world of tools and woodworking (and me; i specialize in making messes).  :lol:

30 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Pardon the doubt and accusation

no problemo even though I don't see the why...

Krispy Kreme 12 variety pack zinging your way, get them quick!! :) extra one for stick as a thanks for the invite!!

I'll pop out to the shed and snap the shop, it's a tiny one I'm afraid. I have to do a lot of moving around and once my new vice arrives will probably have a reorganize

6 hours ago, eazygeezer said:

extra one for stick as a thanks for the invite!!

thanks for the offer...

could you give that to somebuddy else as a 12 pack won't go all that far here...

6 hours ago, eazygeezer said:

will probably have a reorganize

this place is ate up w/ shop ideas...

Show Us Your Woodworking Shops

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our veterans and active duty both here in the United States and in Canada, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. So please, join us! Please click on Join The Patriot Woodworker's.

We support MWTCA, preserving tools and implements from the past.

M-WTCA Logo.gif

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

Visit us on Facebook