Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, schnewj said:

Now that is some cute eye candy! I, too, like the snowmen.

With help from observant and ever-vigilent partners in crime, your deliberate and free use of the word "cute" is noted...it seemed to flow naturally...as though used often in your vocabulary.  Also noted is your selection of "cute" rather than "pretty"...  Is it possible that recent communications on this and other forums has given you a new perspective...?

You did not describe your feelings towards the snowmen, other than "like"...is that because your new chromosome configuration is evolving slower than you might like...?

I certainly hope your tools don't get, er, "jealous"...

...and what of your partner, @Stick486 at Rocky Mountain Library Services...couldn't help but note his increased use of "SWEET"...it's even evolved to coloring the letters, no doubt, a new feature attributed to RCA (Revised Chromosome Anticipation)...

8 minutes ago, Nickp said:

..and what of your partner,

has not lost sight of cute = compliment (used extremely rarely) nor cute = sarcasm...

as far as the chromosomes go... something needs to happen...

that pretty much sums it up...

1 minute ago, Nickp said:

With help from observant and ever-vigilent partners in crime, your deliberate and free use of the word "cute" is noted...it seemed to flow naturally...as though used often in your vocabulary.  Also noted is your selection of "cute" rather than "pretty"...  Is it possible that recent communications on this and other forums has given you a new perspective...?

You did not describe your feelings towards the snowmen, other than "like"...is that because your new chromosome configuration is evolving slower than you might like...?

I certainly hope your tools don't get, er, "jealous"...

...and what of your partner, @Stick486 at Rocky Mountain Library Services...couldn't help but note his increased use of "SWEET"...it's even evolved to coloring the letters, no doubt, a new feature attributed to RCA (Revised Chromosome Anticipation)...

Oh, boy! It's OK Nick, @Stick486 and I thoroughly understand the concept of deflection and misdirection. I do try to add to my lexicon and the use of seldom used and archaic verbiage. It keeps the mind sharp. However, I refrain from humanizing my tools, after all, they are just that, tools! The use of descriptive adjectives are rarely interjected into my descriptions or platitudes. Well, not quite true, I do use words such as, classic or iconic when it comes to "classic" cars and "ole arn".

As for the RNA, that theory is intriguing. I have not seen any academic papers or articles on this condition. Do you have a link to an abstract? It might make for some interesting reading.

Sorry for taking this thread off-topic...we'll resume at our normally broadcast channel...

The devil made me do it...