Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! December 4th, 2017

Rate this topic

Good Monday Morning!

Good Monday Patriot Woodworkers! What did you get done over the weekend, and what have you planned for the week ahead! Inquiring minds want to know. Please tell us what's happening in your shops, your life, and any events going on with you. Thank you for being here folks!

On a personal front I was able to dig out my shop from under the mess of the last few months between life happenings, home repairs, and I just may start to do some real woodworking very soon here!

New members

Please welcome the following members to our community.

@Lesley Mcgrath, @Jxdubbs, @woncoolone, @William Spier, and the return of our old timey Patriot Woodworker @Shane Whitlock!

To our new members, thank you for joining us! To our existing members, please click on their names above and shoot them a welcome message.

News

We want to thank those who have participated in this project, we have thus far reached 93% of our 1500.00 dollar goal!

Please GO HERE to see how you can help!

Please help us help this Gold Star Family, and you could win some great prizes too!

Nicole and kids.jpg

Art for sale

To benefit our adopted Gold Star family for the Holidays, John Mordus has donated two wonderful dedications to our U.S. Military. All the proceeds from the purchases of these carvings will be given to the Merlo Family project for their Christmas dinner. Thank you @honesttjohn!!!!!

What's It

Our November "What's It" has a winner, and his name is Gene Howe! Since the What's It was not properly identified through referenced subject material we had to go to a random draw, and Gene's name floated to the top. Congrats Gene, you are now a member of the MWTCA and all it's benefits courtesy of The Patriot Woodworker Community!

Our December What's It will be up and live shortly, thank you for your patience!

Featured image of the week

Patriot Woodworker @Mike Mathieu is an Intarsia Artist, his work is incredible, a true craftsman in this discipline. To see more of Mike's work see his album at Intarsia Art by Mike Mathieu

Monticello, by Mike Mathieu.

large.gallery_2931_84_145975.jpg.da75935

Got the ball and cup games for the Akron Children's Hospital finished.  Thinking of making some spin tops for the kids to play with at the family Christmas party.

Attended the Memorial Service with my Step-father Sat. PM remembering Mom (& others); County Seat Christmas Parade Sunday PM to watch my oldest grandson with his Cub Scout troop march in the parade.

Coming week, home swim meet Tuesday and away meet Thursday, youngest grand-daughter's HS Christmas Choral concert Wednesday; Somehow it's time for the last haircut of 2017 Wed AM then lunch with my brother; Dr. appt. Thu AM.