Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Fred W. Hargis Jr

Cyber Monday is a bust as well..

Rate this topic

at least for me. Not much to crow about. I did see some nice deals at LV on some of their planes, but they were all sold out when I got there.

Saw the analysts are "crowing" this will be the biggest Cyber-Monday sales volume ever...

27 days 'til Christmas...plenty of time;)

Looked to me that Cyber Monday was Black Friday regurgitated.  At least from the Lowe's perspective.

Well, I made my first ever Cyber Monday purchase! Bought a set of two thread identifiers from L.V., now I have to wait for the e-mail telling me they're in the store, and then spend two hours on my most-hated highway to pick them up. :( At least I get to snoop around in their showroom for an hour or two! :D

John

2 hours ago, HARO50 said:

and then spend two hours on my most-hated highway to pick them up.

Is Tim Horton's along the route to ease the misery?

2 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Is Tim Horton's along the route to ease the misery?

Not right along the highway (401), but I know of at least a dozen just OFF the main road! :D

John

4 minutes ago, HARO50 said:

Not right along the highway (401), but I know of at least a dozen just OFF the main road! :D

John

Sounds like you should plan for some unexpected detours today...probably should add another hour or two to the round trip.:P

43 minutes ago, HARO50 said:

John

Sounds like a good reason for a couple of detours.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Sounds like you should plan for some unexpected detours today...probably should add another hour or two to the round trip.:P

40 minutes ago, p_toad said:

Sounds like a good reason for a couple of detours.  :lol:

Anywhere else, it would be. Toronto, however, is one place where I like to spend as LITTLE time as possible! Travel mugs are my friends! :D

John

5 minutes ago, HARO50 said:

Travel mugs are my friends!

...which, in my case, would require some convenience mart RR's as equally good friends.

11 minutes ago, HARO50 said:

Anywhere else, it would be. Toronto, however, is one place where I like to spend as LITTLE time as possible! Travel mugs are my friends! :D

John

They sell donuts in travel mugs?   How convenient!  :lol:

47 minutes ago, p_toad said:

They sell donuts in travel mugs?   How convenient!  :lol:

Nah, just coffee. We diabetics have to go easy on the donuts! :( One or two dozen last me for the whole trip. :D

John