rust hunters

p_toad

24 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Holy Cow!. I can't image how long it's taken them to catalog these items...

No way it'll sell in two days unless they've bundled entire walls together...

Suppose @Smallpatch would drive over, pick stuff up for us then ship it out?:P

Around here they would have done it as an online auction.  Probably would have split it up into multiple sales too.

Hey I would be glad to do that for you. Which item do you want......I like to charge the going prices per mile driven.

Streets and maps says its an 11 hour round trip to Schertz and back.

For you, I would just charge one direction. Dollar a mile, or if you do want a bargain I would make it 50 cents a driven mile .

I did see some hose clamps priced at 1.50 each. How many do you want me to go get.

They rented their grand paws old ranch since he is in a home in town so to make it look more authentic for the suckers.

They said they have the semi truck and trailer if someone wants to buy it all that they used to haul it all from those states back there. If it was to all get sent right back to where it came from the poopy gods will roll over in their graves if that happens.

2 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

For you, I would just charge one direction. Dollar a mile, or if you do want a bargain I would make it 50 cents a driven mile .

I did see some hose clamps priced at 1.50 each. How many do you want me to go get.

Hey "Patch"...this is a tough decision...always hard to pass up bargain prices but your standard rate seems to be almost as good a deal.:rolleyes:

Those folks around San Antonio ain't never seen things like this junk and are suckers for anything rusty....Just name your poison and I will take a big trailer.

Well if'n' you're taking the big trailer seems like your planning to buy up all the "good stuff.":P

They rented their grand paws old ranch since he is in a home in town so to make it look more authentic for the suckers.

They said they have the semi truck and trailer if someone wants to buy it all that they used to haul it all from those states back there. If it was to all get sent right back to where it came from the poopy gods will roll over in their graves if that happens.

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D...should I interpret this response you'd rather not get out and see the sights?:P

4 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

She, the doctor, said it will all happen at once if I don't quit running around on her as she was motioning toward the baseball bat leaning over there in the corner.

To answer the first question" ...go or stay?..."; Based on this recent diagnosis, sounds like you should stay unless you're thinking about going on the lam or witness protection or something like that...either way, I don't figure you'd be focused on $1.50 hose clamps or any other item...puts a degree of uncertainty about ever receiving them plus my own severe allergic reaction to oak or ash when placed near my temple or forehead...