Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

John Moody

Friday, Nov 10, 2017, What's on your Patriot Woodworker Agenda?

Rate this topic

Still rearranging and reorganizing. Gawd, how can one person accumulate so much plain JUNK?  Twenty years of hoarding will do it. 

Best wishes for a great show Ron. Is this your booth at the show?

If so, ya' been holding out on us (me) with that wooden JD A or G or 70? model. That a very authentic replica especially from wood.

Pretty large show with that many vendors. Hope all goes well.

Worked the second day of Harvest Fest at the Ms Ag museum today and for me 2 good days in a row as I do not usually sell my work. I think I sold about 15 tops yesterday along with 2 flowers  and  maybe the same today with some other stuff . So I turned tops all day (9-2) to replenish sales. This is a new experience for me totally. This was done thru our club, Magnolia Woodturners. We also promote the club and get contact info to add to the email list.

32 minutes ago, DAB said:

My lone trophy is in a box. 6th grade flag football. 

Think ill turn a bowl today. 

So it's the DAB Bowl today?:P

JOHN looks the work begins now leveling that monster 

bowl turned, ammo loaded.  a good morning.

pine bowl, from a large, old timber that was laying around.  has come checks and cracks in it.  not super pleased, but it's ok.  take it back to the shop later for branding a coat of beeswax.

17 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Regardless of records (Wabash is 7-2;  DePauw is 8-1, 2017), this game brings excitement

Tied 14-14 at the half...second half about to resume...cold, but mostly sunny with a strong breeze.

2 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Tied 14-14 at the half...second half about to resume...cold, but mostly sunny with a strong breeze.

The bell returns for another year!!:)...8 out of last 9 years now! Wabash 22 DePauw 21...great game!