Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

Gerald

First unread post

Rate this topic

I do not read every post in all forums as some do not appeal to my interests. I like the next unread as I can stay in the same forum vs unread content button which does all forums. It would be nice if when I bring up the first topic in a forum the reading view went directly to the first unread in that forum. That is the way the AAW forum works and it is nice because I do not have to figure out what I have already read in the forum.

There is a little bar that says "New Content Begins Here."    I think that's recent (or I've missed it for a year)

You still have to find it, though.   I agree a clickable link would be great.

@Gerald, your request is fulfilled, give it a try. Click on a topic title you have not visited in some time, and you'll be taken to the first unread post in that topic, you'll know, if you scroll up just a tad you'll see "New Content Begins" here bar.

1 hour ago, John Morris said:

@Gerald, your request is fulfilled, give it a try. Click on a topic title you have not visited in some time, and you'll be taken to the first unread post in that topic, you'll know, if you scroll up just a tad you'll see "New Content Begins" here bar.

Thanks will make getting to a starting point much easier