Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

The Patriot Woodworkers with Op Ward 57 Adopt a Gold Star Family for the Holidays - 2017

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

That's great Bill. I'll join ya. Wonderful idea.

@Gene Howe

Fantastic, Gene...I'm proud to have you join me in the challenge.

Well, guys/gals, what ya gonna do? Are you gonna take our money or not?

On 12/3/2017 at 8:30 AM, Gene Howe said:

That's great Bill. I'll join ya. Wonderful idea.

Thank you Gene!!!!!!

Thank you fellow TPW members. I see that we have reached the $1500 goal. Thank you.

Now, do you want to take some more of my money? KEEP GOING!

37 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

Challenge accepted you each owe $2.50

I like that Dan....  I'll go another $25 !!

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:11 AM, schnewj said:

I see that we are now at 93% with 12 days left. This is fantastic and it appears that we'll reach the $1500 goal that was set.

However, I think that we can do better! So, I'm going to challenge all of the member here. I will match 10%, up to a maximum of $50, of anything that is collected over the $1500 goal. So, if we collect another $500 over the $1500, I'll add another $50 to the pot.

Are you guys/gals up to it?

Add my name to the challenge as well - I will match 10%, up to a maximum of $50 on any amount over the $1500 goal.

33 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Add my name to the challenge as well - I will match 10%, up to a maximum of $50 on any amount over the $1500 goal.

Welcome Kelly. Glad you joined in the fun. Bill really had a great idea.

Edited by Gene Howe

Ya'll did it!!!!!!!! Congratulations guys!!!!!!  I never doubted any of you.

Thank you everyone for your participation in this special annual event. I am personally humbled, you all are the greatest, this will be one fantastic Christmas for this family. :)

So far, Bill's gang is only in for $10 apiece. C'mon guys, we've each got $40 more to go.

1 hour ago, Gene Howe said:

So far, Bill's gang is only in for $10 apiece. C'mon guys, we've each got $40 more to go.

Yup! I've got another $40 set aside and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

So, ya gonna take it, or not?

Come on TPW members. I see that we only have another $150 to go to get the maximum match with 5 days left. I know that all of you can do this.

As it stands right now, I'm (+ Kelly and Gene) only on the hook for $35 in match money...I've still got $15 more for you to take. Make the $500 over the goal and we add $150 between the three of us and, I believe Jim from Easy Wood pledged another $25. That will be a total of $675 over the $1500 goal.

Let's show them how much we appreciate the sacrifice that they have made for us.

image.png.01aff07622391da9306123a32c1687ae.png                Over the $2000 mark

VERY NICE

My personal thanks for everyone who participated. Hopefully, the Merlo's will have a very nice Christmas, thanks to everyone here.

Hopefully, the Merlo's will be able to enjoy a happier Christmas than what they might have had. Obviously, their loss cannot be replaced.

Take care of yourself John. Get well soon.

Dear Patriot Woodworkers and Guests!

Raffle winners have been drawn, they are being verified, and we will have an announcement this morning!