HEY PEOPLE!!!

Stick486

No, no, no, Terry! DO NOT EVER give the doughnuts and especially my pie and ice cream (I prefer deep dish apple) to Stick. NOBODY will ever see a crumb. At least some of the others will share the doughnuts, but not Stick; that is an insight into his character! He never sleeps so, he always seems to be the first one to the trough...never anything left.

With all of that said, welcome to the funfest...

Bill (aka Schnooge)

Edited by schnewj

18 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

just doing my part to keep y'all healthier.....

In light of the past few weeks you're doing a wonderful job. I can't speak for everyone, but my cholesterol has dropped at least 25 points since you started hogging all of the newbie offerings. It is no wonder many of the newbies are not bringing us doughnuts when they introduce themselves. After reading all of the other new introductions, they are worried about YOU driving your levels up and are refraining from participating. :angry:

Welcome to The Patriot Woodworker @Terry R. VanDyke. Glad you joined up...Since you're bringing donuts, pie & ice cream to the welcoming party anyway, I'll be courteous and not be greedy.:P

Out of curiosity, got an ETA on the donuts?:rolleyes: Jump in and join the fun and pictures are always enjoyed too.