Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

Allen Worsham

Daylight Savings Time Change

This has always messed me up. Especially after my wife's parents moved to Yuma Arizona 21 years ago where they do not have Daylight Savings Time. We would always get calls from my wife's mom to us in California either too early in the morning or too late at night waking us up.

22688486_1458555647532028_5035695437854613435_n.png.jpg

don't answer or return the compliment...

seems Arizonians are the smart ones..

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

don't answer or return the compliment...

seems Arizonians are the smart ones..

Just some of us. 

10 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Just some of us. 

what ever ya say...

For years most of Indiana remained on Standard Time, then a bunch of politicians thought it would be best for commerce to observe DST.:unsure:

Only a politician could think you can save time or daylight by altering a clock.:wacko:

I always thought daylight went from sun-up to sun-down regardless of what the clock indicates.:blink:

I just set the clock to whatever time everyone else does. It doesn't make any difference in my daily routine.

4 minutes ago, LarryS said:

Did you turn your clock back 200 years last night?

no clocks...

There are some fairly progressive places in Indiana. Mostly around the edges.:D

5 hours ago, LarryS said:

Is this true???

image.png.9e616fb109564fffa06617db6d9e9ba7.png

In some counties there might be some truth to it...in some regards I wish it were more true than not...;)

6 hours ago, LarryS said:

All of the times I've been to Indiana. I haven't seen this sign.

Kinda like entering the "Twilight Zone..." only appear after you've entered:ph34r:

6 hours ago, LarryS said:

Did you turn your clock back 200 years last night? 

I'm retired...clocks only existed in a former life...:lol: