HandyDan

A good friend of Stick had a stroke and in his haste to get her to town and taken care of he forgot his laptop.  He is planning on staying at the hospital until things get to some sort of normalcy.  I told him he may never get home if he waits for normal to happen.  I'm sure he'll get back on line when he can.  Maybe he'll find a computer he can use there at the hospital.

The bad part is, that; the dogs wouldn't let his neighbors into the house to get his clothes or a laptop and the hospital computer is a virus and malware laden nightmare. So, he has his hands full for now and only his phone for communications.

He is dealing with bad coffee, bad food, and the typical medical "I'm God" attitudes. The good part is that there are a lot of people in his corner, including here, pulling for them.

23 hours ago, John Morris said:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Stick and his friend,

I hope he's ok,

very stressful times for Stick indeed.

We'll keep burning the candle for ya Stick!

Thanks John...

I be...

for the medical staff maybe..

no wonder taking a nap is difficult... somebody left the lights on...

3 hours ago, DerBengel said:

Oh wait...so it was just a ploy? I thought you was trouble, mister...but staying with your friend made it look like you were a good guy...Now i don't know what to think!

my friend needed an advocate...

besides...

one of favorite past times is making a mess in god complex type's Wheaties making do their jobs - correctly.....

Archived