Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

Smallpatch

Where do I get woodworking inspirations from?

Rate this topic

I put the card in the printer and am starting a new project. Never done a motorcycle before so......

Never know what I can make it look like till I try .

IMG_9487.JPG.635fc171ccf6357b161bd95087fc3191.JPG

Since it looks like a highway bike instead of a dirt bike it might end up with smooth tires. The picture is distorted making it hard to get a good idea of what is what.

Did that mean I will be getting a two wheeler for my birthday????

Lew, I finally found out what you were saying about reversed words when printing...........

Great looking scooter Jess!

Hey Jess, I changed the tags in your topic to reflect closely what this topic is about. Please see:

Thanks Jess!

1 hour ago, Smallpatch said:

Lew, I finally found out what you were saying about reversed words when printing...........

Maybe the bike is just headed the wrong direction.  Great start on it Jess.

Don't know yet Gene. I was thinking of putting a Honda motor on it and use it for hauling the loads of fish I catch in the lake. Its up hill all the way to the house, about 40 yards and it sure gets me tired...

I'm gonna have to hang a sign on it to not inspect this thing unless you are at least 50 foot away from it....So far a lot of shoddy work going into it. I chipped some of the spokes while using a router trying to lower the spokes down.

I'm kinda into things that are too small to handle real well using power tools...

Probably end up stand alone. I could put a bracket on it to hold the cell phone since its always lost when its ringing.

Patch, you are amazing, never in my wildest dreams would I tackle such a project. You always seem to overcome the magnitude of the smallest details. It looks good so far and I am confident it will look great when you are done.

Herb

From this point on is to figure out how I can make it look as I visioned it when I saw the picture on the birthday card.

IMG_9503.JPG.63c7b8900c9cd0446b96c31412538016.JPG

IMG_9500.JPG.5b1354d6b95c91a5f67bea953b904c33.JPG

Long way to go and just getting started. The card is a layered 3 D type and was the reason I decided to make it with wood!

IMG_9501.JPG