Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Grandpadave52

EDIT Feature MIA

When I went back to Edit one of my posts for unclear( stupid sounding) verbiage, I noticed the Edit Function is missing. I checked both themes and not there. I know it was there earlier today.

Refreshed both themes, but it's AWOL. Least ways I did not see the option in my post.

Dave, I believe there is a time limit on editing a post.  I can't remember what it is but may the Boss (not Springsteen) will provide some insight.

The edit feature was changed to a window of one hour after the topic or reply is posted. I had to do this, without explanation, you all will just have to trust me my intentions are good. Sorry for the inconvenience. I may be able to stretch it out to two hours or three later on.

1 hour ago, John Morris said:

The edit feature was changed to a window of one hour after the topic or reply is posted. I had to do this, without explanation, you all will just have to trust me my intentions are good. Sorry for the inconvenience. I may be able to stretch it out to two hours or three later on.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

1 hour ago, John Morris said:

OK, no problem...no different than when I first came on a little over a year ago.

I had just become accustomed (or lazy :P) to the extended open time. E'll just hav ta' dew a bestter job uf spellin and grahammur.:rolleyes: 

At least now I know I'm not crazy or that can be proved in court anyway.

If the edit function is short lived. Maybe an emend function would have longer survivability. ;)

Edited by Gene Howe (see edit history)