Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
kmealy

I think I need some mental health

Rate this topic

Ha ha...i like the part about "[they] feel like they're being treated as self-loading cargo rather than as valued consumers."

I guess it's the mooing and the crack of the prod.  :angry:

My ad blocker woulsn't let me see the whole thing....just as well.

1 hour ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

It has to do with an airplane that carries both cargo and passengers concurrently.

2 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Fred, can you selectively, one at a time, disable the ad blocker? 

Yep, I can disable it...I was able to see it was an article about an (air)plane. That's why I wasn't all that concerned. But most sites put up a banner that says "your ad blocker makes us sad", this wanted me to buy a one pass or something like that...yeah, right.

I read the whole article, really liked it, but I live in Boeing country and can relate to all the things in the in the article. Also we built the old and the new Alaskan Airlines offices, and I was fortunate to be the foreman on both jobs.

I liked the phrase, "Back in 2015", near the end. Yeah sure, Way back in 2015 !   Sheesh, that was only yesterday.:lol:

It does go to show how Government Regulations can effect business and make or break a company.  Nd I think that hauling an executive of a company up before  Congress to explain how they treat customers is a joke anyways, I can't complain about the treatment I have had on any airlines, from what I have seen the passengers I have seen create the problems.

Thanks for posting, Keith.

Herb

I've always been treated kindly on a flight. Just keep my package of Depends and my cane visible.:)

4 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

I've always been treated kindly on a flight. Just keep my package of Depends and my cane visible.:)

I can see where the Mental Health aspect comes into play when talking about airline passengers. I have witnessed rude people on every flight I have taken, from the guy physically bashing his walk-on gear into the overhead compartment because it was too large, bringing items too large for the overhead, being very loud and obnoxious to the attendants,etc.

Herb

Our DIL is a flight attendant. She's always got some doozies to relate. :D

She's one hardboiled little gal and takes no guff from anyone. Specially pilots.

On 10/5/2017 at 4:16 PM, kmealy said:

I think I need some mental health

if I had any I'd share...