Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

That is a great space, Fred. You are gonna really enjoy making sawdust in there.

I'm really glad we built a separate space for lumber, too. Not as big as yours and not dry walled and painted but, the wood is not in the shop.

lookin good...

when will you be putting up the murals???

8 hours ago, Stick486 said:

lookin good...

Sometime after the sawdust starts flying.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpgPkgRU9ceUWQ-AhphOe

Looking good, Fred.   Bet you're happy inside and maybe a big smile on your face, too.

Edited by kmealy (see edit history)

Well just color me image.png.a38afde28898ff4a0f110de2a2e50242.png  :P

That is one awesome space Fred. Very happy for you!:)

+1

Nice space...all of the work is paying off...

That was a real good decision having the DW contractor leave the floor protection down for you to work off. It saved you a bundle of headaches. Hope you had help putting up the light fixtures, they can be a bugger to try and hold and attach to the ceiling off a ladder.

Herb

Actually the lights aren't a problem at all. Those are LED fixtures from Costco when they were on sale. I'd bet the whole assembly doesn't weigh 3#. It was a piece of cake. They are rated for flush mount, so I drilled 2 holes in the housing and screwed them into the trusses. They are so light I found (when I missed the truss) the screw would actually hold them in the sheet rock. I want to get the DC ducting in place before I install any more. Another advantage to these lights is the low current draw. In the place with flourescents, I had to have at least 2 circuits and multiple switches to carry the load....with these I have one switch that does the does the all.

Yes , I had to do 2 circuits for my fluorescent ,now I am slowly changing over to the LEDs. Mine are all hung on chains so I put hooks in the joist, because the 6"diam. DC ducting was in before the lighting. I ran surface conduit and 4X4 duplex boxes every 8' and just plugged in the fixtures.

Herb

On 10/4/2017 at 10:03 PM, Stick486 said:

lookin good...

2nd. time. I need your mailing address, want to send you couple of my books. NO YOU AINT GONNA OWE ME A DIME, NO I AINT GONNA BILL YOU LATER. FREE, @ RITE absolutely FREE. I'm 78 yrs. old & have a little trouble getting started myself, ok. My books do not have a dirty word in'm. Hoping they will bring a little sunshine into your life. ONE THING THO, I spell some words the way us old REDNECKS SAY'M/SPEAK'M, OK. Cya  Heaws mine---nallbuck71@gmail.com   Cya

10 hours ago, olbuck said:

2nd. time.

PM sent...

Looking like a dream come true.:)