Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

nice find...

and you gave it it's own pillow.. this is good...

That's sweet Gerald...any maker markings on it? Which state/locale did you find it?

A good cleaning (Stick recommends Peroxide & I admit, it works great with a tootbrush) and a couple coats of Johnson's will top it off.

7 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

That's sweet Gerald...any maker markings on it? Which state/locale did you find it?

A good cleaning (Stick recommends Peroxide & I admit, it works great with a tootbrush) and a couple coats of Johnson's will top it off.

A great find @Gerald

@Stick486 recommends peroxide?  Someone tell me a bit more about this please.

I went up top and entered peroxide in the search box, this thread was the only hit that came back.

Cal

Edited by clhyer (see edit history)

Don't remember seeing Stick's post but peroxide will definitely do the job....with the added benefit of the toothbrush still being usable for it's original purpose. :D

Some call me cheap. I prefer Economically Astute.:lol:

9 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Found this one in Hardy, Arkansas . We always stop there on the way to Lake of the Ozarks. Almost always find something useful there. The screw threads are almost perfect. I would say very little use. Cutter is in good shape except some less than bright user used hammer on blade and peened the top

3 hours ago, Gerald said:

Cutter is in good shape except some less than bright user used hammer on blade and peened the top

Probably, my dad. If it don't fit, get a bigger hammer. :D

ouch!!!