Hello again

Charles Nicholls

Hey y'all.

Just checking in after a week or so. Got other medical issues that I am dealing with, and this one has actually kept me off the lathe completely.

I have an IV stuck in the right arm, and since we don't want any fine sawdust getting mixed in the body, I have self imposed restriction away from the lathe until it's over.

The treatment itself is over for now, but the doc hasn't told anyone to remove the IV yet, so it's still there.

Going through withdrawals is an understatement! I want back my life as it was before! :)

Hopefully I can get back to it soon, but it may be Wednesday when I see the doctor that it comes out. :(

What are the rest of you doing?

Charles I kno what ya going thru. 2010 first hip replaced.

Just getting so I could walk, stumbled fell down broke other hip.

8 AM next morning they putting me together again.

Few days later getting to walk again & Vertigo jumped on me. It took my balance, I fell so many times, thank GOD I never broke anything else.

Looked up Vertigo on net, first thing it stated, No known cure. 

I prayed a lot, used Walker to get around.

Coming out of bathroom here at house, the big bone in my lower left leg did a Splinter break.

A couple weeks before surgery put in a metal plate with hand full of screws. 

The surgery has left me with two places above the plate that hasn't mended yet, but I ain't give up.

SO PATIENCE CHARLES, PATIENCE, YOU'L MAKE IT.

1 minute ago, olbuck said:

Charles I kno what ya going thru. 2010 first hip replaced.

Just getting so I could walk, stumbled fell down broke other hip.

8 AM next morning they putting me together again.

Few days later getting to walk again & Vertigo jumped on me. It took my balance, I fell so many times, thank GOD I never broke anything else.

Looked up Vertigo on net, first thing it stated, No known cure. 

I prayed a lot, used Walker to get around.

Coming out of bathroom here at house, the big bone in my lower left leg did a Splinter break.

A couple weeks before surgery put in a metal plate with hand full of screws. 

The surgery has left me with two places above the plate that hasn't mended yet, but I ain't give up.

SO PATIENCE CHARLES, PATIENCE, YOU'L MAKE IT.

Thank you kind sir, I really hope this is the last "medical"
thing that happens to me for a while! :)

Charles, great to see ya man!

About that IV, if the treatment is over, should the IV come out asap?

We are still here for you Charles, with a Site Host placeholder with your name on it, I know you have been dealing with a lot of "STUFF!". Whenever you're ready to resume your hostly duties, just give us a holler. Thoughts and prayers my friend!

Archived