New product

Ron Altier

I was going thru HD tool section and found this. I could have used this thing many times when I was young. All you do is put it where you need it and pump it up with a common hand operated squeeze bulb.  $16 on Amazon. I think you would  use shims to achieve the distance you want. I don't know the total distance it moves, but with shims and blocks, I think it would be great

IMG_3188.JPG

Edited by Ron Dudelston
tags added

Thanks guys, but I can't take credit for the design, my cousin Paul who was an engineer designed and I built it. When I get it up tight to the plywood top on the Dust collector, i slide some wedges under it to hold it because the air pressure bleeds off over time. But this new air bag thingy should be an improvement, thanks to Ron for posting that, i didn't know it existed.

Herb

53 minutes ago, Smallpatch said:

If I leave my key in the car, the doors will not lock.

If mine are in the ignition they will not lock, but will if laying on the floor seat etc. Always thought Ford/Lincoln's  idea for a keypad was stupid until I got one...Turns out it's just for stupid people:D...works great as long as you remember your "Secret Code." I keep that written down on a piece of paper in the console:rolleyes:

image.png.69cc23a86dca1517d31ecedfdb8cf343.png