Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
It Was Al B

My cedar deck

Rate this topic

SWEET!!!!

Came out great Al. I love the natural wood finish look with the accent color rails. I know it was kind of pricey for you by using the cedar, but wow, the appearance is sure worth it now.

I don't see any screw holes on the deck boards. What ind of fastening system or method did you use?

Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks for the comments guys. The finish I used was Ready Seal Natural Cedar #112.

Dave, For fastening, I used the Camo fastening system.The special screws fasten on the edges of the boards. The special tool sets the angle and prevents the screws from penetrating too deep.

I love it Al, thanks for sharing, I too love that color contrast, absolutely beautiful!

Good choice, really is nice!