Changes

RustyFN

Mine, also, reverted back to the light theme this morning. I have changed it back to the custom theme.

I am back to experiencing an intermittent lag when typing. Not all of the time just every once in awhile. I not the slowest, or the fastest, touch typist in the world, but it is having a tough time keeping up this morning. Thought you would like to know.

6 minutes ago, Gerald said:

My computer was terrible slow typing and discovered that it was the browser. In Firefox you can reset it and solve most problems

Resetting FF does indeed work great! I am loosing my love of FF, I have slowly been making the move to Vivaldi and Chrome. Our community runs very fast on those browser's, FF has gotten pretty bloated, sadly.

10 minutes ago, Gerald said:

My computer was terrible slow typing and discovered that it was the browser. In Firefox you can reset it and solve most problems

I was having problems again (Firefox), such as the page skipping up and down, or going right to the bottom of the page. Clicking on the "first unread" dot (or star) would put me anywhere on the page BUT the first new comment, and a few other aggravating things. Around noon I thought I'd try Microsoft Edge, and lo and behold, the problems are GONE! Out of curiosity, how does one "reset" FF? I'm learning, but I'm still considered "computer illiterate"!

John

3 minutes ago, HARO50 said:

I was having problems again (Firefox), such as the page skipping up and down, or going right to the bottom of the page. Clicking on the "first unread" dot (or star) would put me anywhere on the page BUT the first new comment, and a few other aggravating things. Around noon I thought I'd try Microsoft Edge, and lo and behold, the problems are GONE! Out of curiosity, how does one "reset" FF? I'm learning, but I'm still considered "computer illiterate"!

John

Check here-

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings