Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Welcome to our new theme for The Patriot Woodworker. You can choose from a variety of colors, and background images by clicking on the "paint brush" icon, or the "image" icon. We want your feedback for our new theme. Please go to the topic "Beta Testing New Themes" for feedback, questions, and concerns.

Since you are here, you are willing to keep an open mind and help us improve this new theme to fit the general needs of our entire community. Thank you for your feedback in advance!

It Was Al B

31,419 days today

well then...

let me get you a refill...

598d072e4b675_HB16.jpg.83654d2a31ee2662ec57df5a41288268.jpg

Thanks for the donuts Stick. I did manage to beat Dave to them so I snatched one for later.

Thanks Gene, it's been a great day, with many more to come.

Best Wishes Al! Sorry, I just now saw this after starting A Birthday Salute thread...

Regardless, Glad today was a great day. Wishing you many more to come...

Image result for birthday donuts

54 minutes ago, HandyDan said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I like saying that better than

"It Was Al B"

Enjoy your day.

so change it to....

''It is Al B''...

Wow! Sorry I missed this.

Happy B-day, Al

I didn't bring any pastries...the sugar overload is at maximum already! Many more, youngster.

Bill

Happy Birthday again Al !!! 

Might as well wish you a Happy Birthday on both post!! That way you can have 2 Birthdays !!!! :lol:

You guys are great.  Its been a great birthday for me. Now it's time to get back in the shop to see if I remember how to use those tools.

It's like riding a bike, Al..... Once you fall off, you'll never forget how to do it! :D

John