• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 9:16 AM, John Moody said:

I love them them and they are beautiful. I can just imagine the hands of a skilled craftsman on them. 

Thanks for the kinds remarks John.

I know I shouldn't covet things such as these...BUT, a little hard not to do so.:D

I find myself doing that quite often with any of the old tools I acquire...holding on to them wondering who/when/what they've done over time like they're going to speak to me:P...Probably should should less of that and maybe I could get something tangible done.:D

3 hours ago, John Moody said:

But @Grandpadave52 I believe somehow they do speak to you. That's how I find them when they speak to me and then I have to take them home. ;)

For me, that is part of the enjoyment!  I always try to remember God and family first, then the fun.  But holding an oldie of a plane and imagining where it has been sure can have an enjoyable allure for those of us with these interests!  And, I feel like we collectively preserve a little history in the process.  I hope the next generation still cares....time will tell.  But, we are doing our part!  

Incidently, Those plows are beautiful, Grandpadave!!  Enjoyed seeing them.