Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, steven newman said:

Banged me head getting into the van today, so hard it made the van rock......now have a leaky bump on top of me head, and a BIG head ache....:huh: Concussed?

Hey take care and watch closely...I know you half tongue-in-cheek jest about this, but it is very realistic you may have a slight concussion. You (we) aren't as young as we once were so some things can occur more easily than they once did. watch for signs anyway...don't be "hard-headed" about it...ooops poor choice of words in this instance.:rolleyes:;)

well, went to the shop for a test run....one drawer is completed, and in the clamps...second drawer needs those clamps in the morning....then a bit of trimming....and sand them smooth..  only hold up, is waiting on drawers to be  assembled long enough for the glue to have cured out.   Then wait on clamps to be available....

Stay tuned..you may like this part...

So did I....but, there are some out there.......

May get some clamps removed today...IF I get bored. 

Have a stack of Walnut strips to get ready for glue-ups....maybe try that?

have to wait until the next pay period, before I get a can of Amber Shellac...it might make the walnut stand out a bit better?  Along with all that Curly Maple Grain...?

2 minutes ago, steven newman said:

get a can of Amber Shellac...it might make the walnut stand out a bit better?  Along with all that Curly Maple Grain...?

Agreed...

3 hours ago, steven newman said:

1953 Disston D-8, 8ppi.   Crosscut saw.

Technically, isn't this one cordless too?:rolleyes:

BTW...nice touch on the drawer fronts but I like the dovetails also.

Edited by Grandpadave52 (see edit history)