Simple little candy box?

The storm that moved through was really rough up here. 1" of rain in about 25 minutes, and quarter size hail along with extremely strong winds. We didn't seem to suffer any damage (despite the fact I had forgot to close the barn) but I'm sure if I get out later there will be some in the area. It was hot rodding toward you when it pulled out up here. Hope you got through it OK.

Face it Steven, you're a woodshop junkie!:P Oh, I know you try to stay away especially on Monday's but then it's "OK, just ONE quick swipe with the little block plane and I'll quit..." then try as you might, you look over and see the "45" and the shavings begin to fly...

Now, go look at yourself, you're covered in sweat and thin wood curls, smell like maple or cherry, maybe even a hint of BLO, Mountain Dew on your breath, probably a pencil still stuck behind your ear...man ya' got it bad...what's it gonna be tomorrow, more wood shavings? Sanding dust? BLO? Varnish? Rust from an old saw or plane? I can see it now, that DW router just sitting on the bench...what more can I say?;)^_^

OH, BTW, Candy box is looking good...looking forward to the "parting of the halves..."

58 minutes ago, steven newman said:

Maybe...as for that thing to the left..

Well, unless I looking at it from the wrong side of my screen (which very well could be), I see it on the right:P

58 minutes ago, steven newman said:

It was getting a bit rough around the edges, from all that hard work...so it also got a coat of BLO...

@lew is gonna' be excited over this!:lol:

The "repair end patches" turned out great. Now everybody will want theirs like that.:P