Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
beltramidave

Another CNC guy...

Rate this topic

Welcome Aboard! Looking for to seeing your work and contributions to the forums!

By the way, Dave, new members always bring doughnuts. You will be harassed until you do! Just be aware, some of these guys are doughnut hogs, so, bring more than a dozen to the party. :D

Welcome Dave.......

elcaires for me please....

I prefer maple bars :D

1 hour ago, honesttjohn said:

I'm happy with a pop tart!!

Why settle for a pop tart, when you can have real pastries? Get your order in John...

My luck Dave will bring them tonight while I'm asleep and Stick, Gramps and Dan will get em all!

Welcome aboard, Dave. Yeah, I know, it's all John's fault! Me too.

1 hour ago, joe the gas man said:

I lurk about on here a lot, and post occasionally.  I say welcome as well. And nice work!

I got into the cnc side of things with my woodworking a couple of years ago when I picked up an x-carve machine from Inventables with the intention of using it to add another dimension to my abilities and enhancements to my projects that I would most likely not be able to otherwise.

Here is one that I just put the finishing touches on this evening, it's a retirement gift for a gal in the main office of my employer. 

Your handle (name ) suggests to me Bemidji, Mn. area?  

Park Rapids here.

barb 1.jpg

barb 2.jpg

You are correct "Joe the Gas Man", I am just north of Bemidji!  Didn't know there were any other cnc people in the area.  Will have to get together!

Dave

On 6/29/2017 at 3:14 PM, honesttjohn said:

SNORK!!

Ya'll not survive long here on that kinda' diet!:lol:

On 6/29/2017 at 4:33 PM, schnewj said:

My luck Dave will bring them tonight while I'm asleep and Stick, Gramps and Dan will get em all!

I must have been sleeping too...somehow missed this post altogether so gonna' guess I missed the donut crumbs too!

On 6/29/2017 at 3:14 PM, honesttjohn said:

SNORK!!

Ya'll not survive long here on that kinda' diet!:lol:

But I'm cheap and easy.

Edited by honesttjohn (see edit history)

Sorry I'm late to your welcoming party @beltramidave...Great to have you here along with all the other CNC guys. Your (& their) expertise is opening up an entire new dimension to TPW and very much welcomed for us old school folks. Looking forward to learning about the possibilities of "machining wood." 

BTW, I didn't see that you brought donuts yet...that's mainly what I bring to the table here...an appetite for donuts.:lol:

6 minutes ago, honesttjohn said:

But I'm cheap and easy.

So long as you don't merge them and become "cheasy.":rolleyes::P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our veterans and active duty both here in the United States and in Canada, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. So please, join us! Please click on Join The Patriot Woodworker's.

We support MWTCA, preserving tools and implements from the past.

M-WTCA Logo.gif

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

Visit us on Facebook