Rifle stocks

Jay

On 7/9/2017 at 7:49 PM, lew said:

I'll try to get to the UPS office tomorrow and see what I have to do to ship it to you. I'll get back to you when I get it ready so I can get your address.

Lew, thank you sooo much! Just came in today. Holy crapola shes heavy. Must have been a pretty pent to ship! Again ty much! Already started acting up so i had to giver her the ol knife hand hahahaha

20170713_142648.jpg

Edited by Jay

No way!!!! Im gonna start saving for a OR kit. They're only like 285 and come w a ready to finish stock. So ill use that as a guide then finish it and turn around and sell that kit stock! Gonna be a while though, had to contact my congressman today to get some kind of answer from social security. But cant wait to make it and go shoot some black powder!!!

Ok ladies and gents. Just have to see if i canoe her right and get mesurments for turn knob correct as I just tossed together to see if she would work. I cut the head off an old broken c-clamp and cut down the threaded bar stock an took an old broken squeeze clamp cut to length and drilled for a friction fit. I then instead head into wood disk to create the windage mech for cheek wield..... I need to get my butt into engineering school

20170716_223458.jpg

20170716_213150.jpg

Edited by Jay