Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Ron Altier

I've been Rubeing again

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Old Coasty said:

That should work well finding the dropped goodies in sawdust and shavings

Just re-chew the gum to clear the debris:rolleyes::lol:

1 minute ago, Ron Altier said:

Oh yes,  tossing a dust pan of sawdust and realizing you saw the tiny piece you was looking for and it was headed to the bottom of huge trash can full of things you don't want to sort thru. :o

27 minutes ago, Old Coasty said:

That should work well finding the dropped goodies in sawdust and shavings

add some fiber to your chewing pleasure...

I was working on my atv recently trying to put a nut on a bolt that some doublejointed, short of stature and common sense engineer with small hands located in a place that no bolt or nut should have ever been placed. As luck (or reality ) would have it, I dropped the phlarkin nut and it went halfway to never never land but I could still see it. 

I have a roll of mechanics wire, about 16 gauge and very flexible and some 5/16" rare earth magnets, I put a hook into the end of a piece of wire, put tape over it so that if i get ti stuck on something else I dont lose the maget and go fishing.

I got the nut, and then used my latest creation to get the nut onto the bolt even!

Necessity is the mother of invention.