A New CNC Forum (Satisfied)

1 hour ago, John Morris said:

@MEBCWD, the pdf and docs share category is live now, thank you, and thank all once again for the fantastic suggestions and feedback to make this come together as it did, great job!

I missed this one, walking dogs and locking up the shop.  Thanks John I'll get some put on there tonight

Quick question about the new (and totally AWESOME) CNC Forum - Will we be able to access it from the Forum Links sections before long? I know it was probably just a chore to get the forum set up and opened and you have not had time yet, but I was wondering.

BTW, Thank You, John for getting the forum up and running so quickly

Edited by Chips N Dust

4 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

Quick question about the new (and totally AWESOME) CNC Forum - Will we be able to access it from the Forum Links sections before long? I know it was probably just a chore to get the forum set up and opened and you have not had time yet, but I was wondering.

BTW, Thank You, John for getting the forum up and running so quickly

Kelly, thanks for that. Yes, there will be a quick link, it was an oversight on my part. Glad to know you all depend on those quick links, it turned out to be a useful too then.

10 hours ago, MEBCWD said:

I missed this one, walking dogs and locking up the shop.  Thanks John I'll get some put on there tonight

Well I did manage to get three files uploaded to the New CNC category of the files section.  The Creating Shapes in Aspire v8.0 will possibly need an update when the new Aspire v9 is released and I'll be doing a presentation on the new Aspire v9 at a meet of the local CNC user group because they have been asking for another "What Can Aspire Do" meeting.  After the meeting I will post the PDF of the presentation her in the New CNC Files Category.

Thank you John for the hard work you put into getting the new forum up and running so fast!  Here are some special donuts just for you.  Stick keep your hands off the donuts!

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

23 hours ago, MEBCWD said:

Thank you John for the hard work you put into getting the new forum up and running so fast!

OH man, I can live off those donuts for a whole day! Who needs regular food!

Thanks guys, and thanks Michael, all your comments are completely appreciated.

Really, this was a no brainer, we had @honesttjohn come aboard and blaze the trail with this idea, and then you @MEBCWD came in and piled on us, and then more CNC gurus showed up and backed up John and you and it snowballed from there. Hey, when the audience yells, we listen. You all should pat yourselves on the back, you did good. And thank you for being here, you all are the community, without you we don't exist.

I am very happy with the activity we are already seeing in the new forums and gallery, and downloads area. It only gets better as new ideas and departments are bantered about, we are always open to your suggestions and needs, please don't stop putting them forward. Most importantly, be open and brave about what is needed here in this community, we are pragmatists here, we can handle the critics as well!

Thank you folks!