Smallpatch

I finished this girl, April Showers

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

Questions, there should be no questions,

If a train leaves Baltimore at 5:16 PM, EST traveling West and another train leaves Dallas at 7:37 PM, CST traveling North , what time will the Greyhound Bus arrive in Oklahoma City?:rolleyes:

Second question...which one are you going to keep and which one do I get? :lol:

Exquisite piece Patch...perfect color combinations and shading...looking forward to seeing the "up-sized" version!

Hey Dave your riddle got me all tied up with question marks. First off Oklahoma some years ago stopped Greyhound from going into their state. Reason, they said the bus always picked up more passengers than they dropped off so they figured in a few years there would be no one left to do the work. It must have worked cause every time I go through there I always see people, but as I think about that I really never see anyone working  so there you go...IMG_9054.JPG.e6d26f0dcebb512d0f2ad8e1be3e6842.JPG

Got a  little more done today. Being Sat. I usually don't exert myself on these holidays, Sat. and Sun. have always been holidays to me.. I remember when I was a kid mom use to always tell me to go out in the street and play today. I still wonder what her intentions was back then, but hey, dodgeing cars was kind of a fun game back then cause they weren't able to go as fast as they do now...

clhyer, p_toad, DocHamm and 1 other like this

"Hey Dave your riddle got me all tied up with question marks. First off Oklahoma some years ago stopped Greyhound from going into their state. Reason, they said the bus always picked up more passengers than they dropped off so they figured in a few years there would be no one left to do the work. It must have worked cause every time I go through there I always see people, but as I think about that I really never see anyone working  so there you go.."

Now, that's downright funny.:D

orbmqqb.jpg

clhyer likes this

8 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

Hey Dave your riddle got me all tied up with question marks. First off Oklahoma some years ago stopped Greyhound from going into their state. Reason, they said the bus always picked up more passengers than they dropped off so they figured in a few years there would be no one left to do the work. It must have worked cause every time I go through there I always see people, but as I think about that I really never see anyone working  so there you go...

:D:lol::D...made my day when I read this Patch!!

This lady is really starting to take shape with the depth dimension...looking forward to seeing her when done too!

BTW, be careful out there in the streets especially with these electric cars...hard to hear them coming!!:lol:

clhyer likes this

Last picture before I start the coloring. Mostly all smooth maple and the visible biscuits don't count!!IMG_9059.JPG.257f72dd6787fcb24c229575c0a24c02.JPG

Ho hum.

The same pattern as the last one with a few changes..

2 hours ago, Smallpatch said:

The same pattern as the last one with a few changes..

Same but different.'eh?:P I like it. I do have a question if I may? What are the outside dimensions of the two puzzles Just curious is all.

Posted (edited)

The piece of paper I started with is an 8x10. Wife has rapid resizer for her stained glass so I resized it to 10x14 not counting the dark mahogany outside border. The large one is 14x17. Diagonal its 22"  It takes the home printer 6 pieces of paper I have to put together  and if I tape them like they are susposed to go okay I have something to glue to the wood.

And don't anybody ever forget to first cover the wood with clear packing tape then the spray goes on that.... This helps the blades last longer, the tape stickum........I mean to say.....

Edited by Smallpatch (see edit history)
Grandpadave52 likes this

Nice pieces. Looking forward to seeing the larger sister completed. Did you create this yourself or is it a purchased pattern?