Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Come see our annual Adopt a Gold Star Family for Christmas Project in partnership with Operation Ward 57. We have been chosen to support this mother and her two children. How can you help? Click on the proceeding link, and see our official project page where you can learn how to participate in our raffle and how you can win some fantastic prizes! Attention on Deck!!! Uncle Sam Wants You!!!!

Ron Altier

been in the scrap pile again

Rate this topic

that is some kind extra fine...

I love it when you go digging around in your scrap bin with the intent of tossing something away! You always see something in those scraps that turns into a one of a kind piece of art! Amazing vision Ron! Thanks!

Nice "scraps" , very creative.Wife had a good idea!

Ron, you are too hard on yourself ,you came up with a winner and your wife had a very creative idea which gave the piece that extra touch.

Mike

The biggest critic of our work is always ourselves. Looks great to me!

Looks good to me!!

Great Job Ron!! And I like your wife's idea that put the final touch to it!! 

"it's not scrap, it's cut-offs awaiting the right project."   (repeat 3x)

Ron I've seen flowers that even with help could not look that good.  Great use of those scraps.